Need help with 90's style house tracks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Schalenberg

Default Need help with 90's style house tracks

Hey guys. I'm looking for tracks/labels geared towards a 90s style house sound. Nothing too crazy or boring, around the 120-125 bpm range. Any help would be much appreciated. Here's an example of sort of the style I'm looking for:

Tech Wizard

1. Youtube eton messy or majestic casual.
    2. Search channels for tracks (there are many fitting that description on those channels).
    3. Profit.

Schalenberg

Yeah, I've been following EM for awhile now. Honestly, I have a lot of 90's style stuff, but I feel like it's all coming from the same place. I'd like to find new stuff though.

Jackin records, defected records, nervous/nurveous records and subliminal are all labels that have some similar sounding stuff from the 90s. Find some old bad boy Bill or Richard vission, (Richard humpty vission back then) mix tapes or cds for ideas and songs. Cajual also is a good label
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Schalenberg

I follow all of those except Cajual (a little too techy for what I'm looking for). Thank you though.

I'll peruse my records when I get home and see if any other labels are common. Classic house sub genre on traxsource will have some stuff too, although some of it will go back further than the 90s
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

Tis jackin. Really chilled out tho.

More new age style would be Low steppa or ill phil.

Tech Mentor

You should also check out Local Talk

https://soundcloud.com/localtalk

Tech Convert

check out everything with the label Strictly Rhythm that was released during the 90's. Early releases from Henry Street should do the trick.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast