Support DJTT with your sales this season
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Support DJTT with your sales this season

Hey Everyone - just a quick note to mention 2 simple things:

1) We put up a video showing everyone around the new DJTT HQ

2) We are running a great sale right now in the store!
    https://store.djtechtools.com/blackfriday

If you are considering purchasing gear this season - it would really help this site out a lot if you would consider buying it from us

a few key points:
    • we strive to offer the best service possible. not happening - let me know
    • buying from djtt should save you money - too expensive with shipping? let me know and we will fix it
    • we focus on stocking great gear - something missing? let me know and we will order it

Tech Guru

After seeing the Black Friday sale I finally picked up some Chroma Caps for my DJM900. It would be great to see more options for the 90° caps sometime.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

No complaints whatsoever Ean. You guys seriously undercut a lot of other suppliers with these sales and your team is spot on, very helpful!
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Purchased many things from DJTT and you guys have consistently been great! Will continue to always use you guys! Thank Ean!
    Mapping Enthusiast
    S4 | X1 | F1 | MF3D

If DJTT has what I'm looking for, I always get it from them. Got a VCI 400, couple of Midi Fighters and some other stuff over the past year or so. I even got the signed MF pro so I must be a fanboy..lol

Keep up the great work and looking forward to the twister so I can use it with my Push!

Bought my Maschine Studio & Chroma Caps from you guys . Keep up the great work!

i am too looking forward at some deals to be made from here and when the prices are running on discounts then it is most good to pay less against

Hurry Up with those Z2's guys! its was on backorder til the 27th when I ordered and now its on back order til the 12th I'm hitting my head on my wall waiting!! lol

Bought a Midi Fighter 3D, some chroma caps and Mad Zack's Soundpacks... love it all. Thanks!
    ---------------------------
    Greybeard Turntablist
    Z2 / 1200's / X1 MK2 / F1 / Maschine MK2

I bought some Chroma Caps and Im going to place a order for a NI Kontrol Stand.
    Numark 4 Trak | VCI-400 | Fostex PM0.3 Bookshelf Monitors | The Triple Threat NI-F1, N1-X1-MK2, NI-Z1 | Serato DJ/Flip

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast