How to scan through a track while its playing in your headphones - Video Example

Default How to scan through a track while its playing in your headphones - Video Example

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows how to scan through the track while its playing without actually making it skip through the track through your master output. Richie does it at 4:40 in the video -

Thanks!

You misunderstood. He isn't playing the track that he is skimming through the master outs. Only his head phones.

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Search: "Cueing"

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    You misunderstood. He isn't playing the track that he is skimming through the master outs. Only his head phones.
    I dono I've watched it like 20 times and that's what he's doing, while its cued in his headphones he's skimming through it but it's still in sync with whats being played. If you look hes got the fader half way up while hes skimming through it and his skimming isn't coming out the master....

it skips through quantized, so unless something is added or removed from the track, it can seam to be seamless. Its nothing new in traktor. My X1 has done this since i got it, and its easily mappable
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Dangletron View Post
    I dono I've watched it like 20 times and that's what he's doing, while its cued in his headphones he's skimming through it but it's still in sync with whats being played. If you look hes got the fader half way up while hes skimming through it and his skimming isn't coming out the master....
    He doesn't turn the left fader up till 4:55

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Deck Common > Seek Position