Mixer not working properly with traktor 2

Default Mixer not working properly with traktor 2

Hi there,
    My set up is 2 gemini CDJ-700 and a gemini ps3 mixer, i have connected my cdj's up to tractor via midi and they are working fine but the volume and eq settings are controlled through 1 channel on the mixer, so if i have 2 tracks playing and adjust the volume on channel 1 for example it will adjust it on channel 2 as well. If anyone could advise me why this is happening and how to sort it out that would be great.
    Thanks!

Unfortunately, unless you plan on using your 700's as CD players you are out of luck, as from what i can see, the PS3 has only one USB channel.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Could he not use the 2 soundcards in the CDJ-700's instead of running the sound out into the mixer?? They are already connected to his laptop so all he would have to do is aggregate them....
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Do you know how i would go about aggregating them?
    Thanks

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

You'll need to set up traktor to mix externally.

Set up the CDJ 700's as a single sound card by aggregating, or combining them into a single "virtual one" with either ASIO4ALL or if you are on a Mac the Audio preferences. This will effectively allow you within traktor to choose the virtual sound card as an output device and assign the outputs as individual decks.

Then use 2 channels on your mixer as you would a regular DJ mixer.

I have now set up the aggregated devices and changed the input and output settings however now i am not getting any sound through speakers or mac. I have changed the audio settings to aggregated device and tried through the cdj-700 as well. The only way i get sound is by changing it to built in and the mixer won't work through that as there is no sound going through the mixer! Do you know how i would get the sound coming through the speakers whilst still keeping the aggregated device settings?
    Thanks

Disconnect your mixer from your laptop, and don't include it in your aggregated settings. You will be using the mixer solely as an analogue mixer, with the sound coming from each of the CDJs. In your audio routing you should set it up so that each CDJ is assigned to a deck, so deck A outs would correspond to the 1/2 outputs of the aggregator, Deck B would be 3/4. Plug the decks into the Line 2 and 4 inputs on the mixer via RCA, set the right toggle switches above the channel faders, and it should work then!
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

I have unplugged my mac from the computer and put the wires in the correct inputs in the mixer however the same problem persists. Traktor will only allow me to select one audio input which is selected as one of the cdj-700s. I have also selected the output routing on the tractor menu as front left and front right on both deck a and deck b. However on the input settings it says 'not connected' so there ia nothing to select from this menu. I am still having the same problem of it being controlled through one channel of the mixer and also through the headphones i only hear through one ear when one of the channels is selected and then both when another is.
    Would an external sound card fix this problem or is that irrelevant.
    Thanks