To Vestax- Post Your Thank You Page
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default To Vestax- Post Your Thank You Page

Everyone has hopefully had a chance to enjoy their VCI-100SE's. As you know, it was a lot of work to get these done, so we would appreciate it if you would take the time to say thanks to Vestax. Feel free to also mention how much you like it, so they know the work was not wasted.

I greatly appreciate your contribution to this page and support of Dj TT,

Ean

Tech Mentor

Hi,

I put off buying a normal VCI-100 because of the hard work and passion Ean was putting into making the already awesome midi controller that much better. I waited what seemed like an eternity and boy was it worth the wait.

From opening it out of the box to playing with the buttons and sliders, everything was so well put together and polished. The only midi controller i know of which feels like proper DJ gear, I have a few other M-Audio pieces which just don't even compare.

I think Vestax is really smart for taking Ean's ideas and making them a reality and no doubt this essential information and forward thinking will do wonders for years to come. If Vestax want to stay ahead of the crowd they need to get them think about the digital DJ as this is surely the future. I look forward to tighter integration and collaboration with Native Instruments Traktor!!!

Thanks!!!

The VCI-100SE has great design and craftsmanship. Thank you Vestax!
    Urban Fabric w Ken Webb
    Birmingham, Alabama USA
    Format: Indie DJ, Electro House, Dubstep, DnB, House
    www.urban-fabric.net
    www.twitter.com/urbanfabricfm

Tech Wizard

Hi Ean & Vestax!

Thanks for coming out with such an awesome controller. I had the standard VCI-100 for about 8 months before getting the SE version, and I have to say that the SE version is about 100x better than the standard version in terms of functionality, usability, quality and also looks.

Thanks so much again,
    Ajay

even after snagging a VCI-100 nearly a year earlier, i still had to jump on the SE - it is just that much better. cheers to vestax for actually producing this great product and to ean for not only conceiving and crafting it but managing the sales and distribution as well. quite pleased to say the least.

Tech Wizard

Thanks Vestax!

The VCI-100SE exceeded all of my expectations. Very well done!

A big thank you to Ean as well - for all you've done to make this project happen and your ongoing support for this nice little thingy.

This device is really dope and was worth all the waiting!!!

Thanks go out to Vestax and Ean for making all this possible!!!

Tech Wizard

Thank you Vestax for making this amazing controller, i took me two years to find a controller with so much potential and fuctions for a Dj.
    Also thank you Ean for the great ideas and forward thinking in the design of this controller and helping us out as DJs.
    I hope the collaboration between Vestax and Ean continues in the future so we have new and better controllers to play with.

thanx vestax for this great controller, it's the best i ever had.

Tech Wizard

Vestax/Ean, thanks a lot for designing and building an amazing dj controller, I've since retired the tried and trusted faderfox dj1, as this exceeds at everything at such a higher level for performance and access to controls inside of Traktor DJ. Friends drool and I get braggin' rights. Now, if we can just get the vestax protective sleeve for the VCI-100 here in the states for a reasonable price.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast