DJM850 VS DJM900 VS DJM800 VS Xone62 VS Xone92 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by doctoreasy View Post
    I agree with this. I seriously debated between the DJM 900 and the Xone 92. In the end it came down to ease, simplicity, and playability.
    I agree - this summer I switched from DJM-900 to Xone92 + Audio 10 and really regret this. I do like the feel of the Xone92 but the 900 with buildin soundcards and effects is such a stable and accessible setup. DJM-850 might be a sensible option if you will not be using the link feature with CDJ's (the quantized effects with the CDJ's playing is really good!)

i had the same dilemma, decided on a djm 900 nexus (got an awesome deal on one) and it's the best decision i could have made. I looked at the allen and heath's but I wasn't crazy about their effects layout, feels more natural on the 900. Hope this helps!
    Last edited by czanier; 12-08-2013 at 10:14 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
    actually this is quite easy. djm 900 because its traktor certified, no need to plug in a sound card, just plug right into mixer.
    I really don't get why Traktor certification would be an issue for home use. Sure, less clutter on the desk is nice, but you're still gonna need a soundcard to play out, so I don't think this should be the deciding factor.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12