Sudden Traktor + S2 Issue. Please help
    Tech Wizard

Default Sudden Traktor + S2 Issue. Please help

I have been running my same version of traktor since the previous update(not the most recent) along with my same mapping and .TSI file and just an hour or so ago I went to mix and such and suddenly when trying cue up a track nothing came through my headphones. With that I tried reloading my .TSI file and with that audio would play through the monitors when all of the volume faders were down and still nothing through my headphones with cue pressed. I then updated and re-installed everything with the same problem.

I have un-installed and re-installed all of my drivers and to no-avail have the same problem.

quick rundown:

- everything un and re installed
    - no audio through headphones with cue pressed
    - audio through monitors with volume faders down

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Output routing settings?

Tech Wizard

Ok so now I have gotten the faders to control the audio but still nothing through my headphone cue.

Since I have updated all of my buttons glow dim and then light up when pressed, is that just a new edition through the update or some sort of problem?

Can you try some other computer? Sure looks like driver issue and not the mapping. Btw, did that mapping go trough big import button and what settings were checked in second step?

Tech Wizard

Hey Stewe I appreciate the help! I got all of the audio stuff worked out now my mapping is just super wonky but that can be worked out through trial and error. I had a whole knob and button set to delay freeze sort of thing and now the delay is set to gater :/

meh computers will be computers, thankfully I am no touring professional DJ or I would be losing my mind.

Thanks man

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by rkelley23 View Post
    Since I have updated all of my buttons glow dim and then light up when pressed, is that just a new edition through the update or some sort of problem?
    I think in Traktors preferences theres a section called S2 or something like that, and you can change the brightness of the buttons

Glad to hear. That knob should be quick fix - Looks that you have some other mapping imported that came with new effect settings or your own mapping was not build in default Traktor settings. All you need to do is to tweak value (effect) for certain FX Selector command that's mapped for delay knob.