RA's top DJs of 2013

Default RA's top DJs of 2013

Well deserved no. 1 spot for Dixon, he's out of this world. His set at Plötzlich am Meer festival might just have been the best set I've heard all year. And I was out a lot.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Good list

We've put together an article with performance videos of the top 10 DJs on the blog - perfect for a whole day's worth of great DJ sets: http://www.djtechtools.com/2013/12/0...videos-of-all/

Never paid attention to Dixon myself. But Richie Hawtins deserves #3, he's been pushing things to different levels lately, very innovative. I really wish dubfire would grab a higher place though, I personally think he deserves it anyway.
    Roland TB-3, Roland TR-505, Maschine MK1 2.0, Alesis VI25, Novation Impulse 25, Allen & Heath ZED 10, iMac 2.9 GHz i5 8GB RAM, MBP 15" 2.66GHz, Logic Pro 9, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 8, Ableton Live 9, KRK Rokit 8 G5's, Editor Keys Monitor Guards, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Audio 10, , Vestax PDX-d3s x2, Kontrol X1 x2, Lexicon Alpha USB Audio Interface,

Tech Mentor

Well, I don't know about Hawtin for number three, but Ben UFO should be far higher than 10. I've heard very few DJ's over the last few years who have such an outstanding understanding of electronic musics past, and it's future, and who combine a love of many. many genres with fantastic technical ability.