First Vinyl DJ Set #Help

Default First Vinyl DJ Set #Help

Sup DJ's & Procucers!
    So I wanted to go vinyl after my Numark Mix Track Pro experience, and already have some products:
    - 2 Stanton T62's
    - Speakers
    - 2x 120 Watts Amplifier
    Of course the mixer is missing and in my case the Time Code (Traktor A6) to.
    I am very interested in these 2 mixers: Behringer NOX 404 and Beringer NOX 606.
    The 404 is a 2 channel mixer.
    The 606 is a 4 channel mixer.
    So would I be able to use the 2 extra channels when I connect my gear with Traktor's A6 Sound Card (I want to use this to load my music in digitaly), or not?
    Because the traktor A6 is limited to 2 turntables...

- MJJG

Tech Mentor

I'd like to know this answer also. My guess would be no. There is only 3 in/outs on the A6 and one of those is master. I think you can still Dj with 4 channels but maybe have to control say deck C & D internally. Anyone else know better?

you can control 4 channel with the A6 but internally though. if you want a 4 channel mixer then and use all those channels, get the a10.

but if you want, save up for those traktor certified mixers, you won't need to have an external soundcard
    Pizza | Coke | Burger | Fries | Milkshake
    my RGAS story

I have a DJM-850, and would definitely recommend that over a mixer/AI combo.

But, if money is a real issue, I bet the NOX 606 + A10 would be a lot of fun... Maybe consider the DDM4000, though. Definitely try both if you can.

I REALLY liked my DDM4000.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

I have a DJM-850, and would definitely recommend that over a mixer/AI combo.

But, if money is a real issue, I bet the NOX 606 + A10 would be a lot of fun... Maybe consider the DDM4000, though. Definitely try both if you can.

I REALLY liked my DDM4000.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj