Not sure if this will appeal to many on here or not but hardcore has always been a bit of a favourite of mine, after several years doing the rave circuit in the UK- Raverbaby, Uproar, Hardcore Heaven, Global Energy, etc.

Anyway, we took a break from it for a couple of years as members of our group went different ways/had families etc, but after realising just how much good stuff has come out recently me & a DJ mate have decided we are going to put together an extended hardcore mix over the Christmas period, and will hopefully video it too. So in preparation for it I thought I'd have a play around with 10 of my more recent additions and put together a 45minute mix to show the kind of stuff we'll be including in the full mix.

It's mostly Hardcore with a couple of Nu Energy tracks on the end (as someone who is also big into hardhouse I love hard dance tracks with movie references!), and it's a bit rough around the edges in one or two places as it was only intended as a mess around, but I thought it turned out good enough to post up so enough ranting and hopefully enjoy the mix!

Tracklist:

Organ Donors - Ket is for Horses (Darren Styles remix)
Nobody - Bass Down Low (remix)
Alex BassJunkie & Richie - Whore! (Original mix)
S3RL - Bass Slut (X-FIR3 remix)
Spit - The Beginning (Original mix)
Weaver - Come Into My Dream (JTS mix)
Gareth Emery Feat. Christina Novelli - Concrete Angel (Darren Styles & Chris Unknown remix)
Force & Jackspeed Feat. Lisa Abbott - Written in the Stars (Squad-E remix)
Transcend - Zero-G Fire (Original mix)
Nomad - Taken (Original mix)