XDJ-AERO new features - firmware 3.0

Default XDJ-AERO new features - firmware 3.0

Fabulous new extras just unlocked for AERO owners in today's firmware update.

X-Y especially looks fun

Been *loving* my AERO this year - really versatile and high quality compact unit and this just makes it even more fun
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000
    facebook.com/djanedalton / and my DJ alter-ego, The Imperatrixx

Tech Wizard

It looks great fun Jane, I can't wait to try it!
    I ordered an iPad air as an Xmas pressie to myself as I wanted to give the various DJ apps a go.
    Having owned the original nexus 7 for a year and a half I gave up on any decent apps coming to android.
    I ordered the iPad on the Monday and three days later on the Thursday cross DJ came out for android!!!!!
    Now this update for the aero makes me think, if only I had held off a few weeks on an ipad lol.

Cheers Paul and I've been having fun with the update tonight - it was nicely timed as I'd been working on putting together a demo video for my new DJ profile 'The Imperatrixx' so this was great to try and incorporate into the performance. Hopefully it's uploading ok to youtube (still a way to go yet)

Yeh that's a shame about the extra cost of the ipad but hope you'll get some good use out of it (I'm enjoying the Traktor DJ for playing around on). I've not used the Cross apps but I recently got hold of the full Cross (mainly so I can sync my cue points with Rekordbox) and I'm loving that - can't wait to use it with CDJ 2000s on NYE.

Def enjoying though this new update for the AERO. Hopefully it's stable (not had any probs so far and used it for about 4 hours) and hope you enjoy it also Paul.
    CDJ 2000s : DJM 900: Reloop RP-7000s : Mixvibes Cross 3+ : HPCompaq : iMac: Maschine 2 : Traktor Pro2 : XDJ-AERO : RMX1000

Well this is the uploaded video to youtube - it's really low quality tho (only 144?) - I'm just hoping that's just as it's only just rendered

If not I'll re-render it and try uploading it again at a larger file size.

I only used the X-Y filter/echo for the new app/firmware 3.0 for this as that's the more instant of the new features, think I def need more time to explore the beat loop and the other FX combos, but still, having the DJM 2000-loke type XY and the beat loops as a totally free update to the AERO is pretty sweet

nice video got to upload the firmware on mine soon. I use my nexus 7 because of the bigger screen and it works awesome!

Btw what the hell is the black nail polish on your fingernails? Looks like arrows. Makes the video for me lol.

Cheers Guiltyblade, glad you liked the video and the nails (got them done for the video/my gig last Fri, tho changing them for xmas then sadly waving goodbye to them for a while as I cant play my basses/guitars lol)

Had more of a mess around with the new app at the weekend and loving it even more. Did you manage to update yours ? I like how theres a screen view when you put it in landscape that can run both decks at the same time, its a bit small for my iphone but guessing works much better on a bigger screen like your Nexus

Tech Wizard

Jane I have just watched your vid and it is superb!
    Pioneer should you have you showcasing the aero.
    Love your use of all the features. I'm just a straight mix track a into b with an effect every now and again!!!
    Thanks for the vid.

Cheers so much Paul and really appreciated

I've not had much chance to play with the update over xmas but am already learning new things to use it for. Looking forwards to having more time next year to explore it more