studio speakers : M-AUDIO BX-8D2

Default studio speakers : M-AUDIO BX-8D2

hi ..i really need some help here....I think of buying the M-AUDIO BX-8D2 but I read in a youtube review that this speakers and generally the M-AUDIO hum....so do you know something about it? do they realy hum?

do you know if i can find something better in the price of 300-320 euros (a pair)?

Tech Mentor

id look at the yamaha HS range personally the maudio bx range are to coloured in the low end

(ive tried both in a shop and prefer the yamaha speakers especially the HS7 which might be a little bit out of your price range)

Yamaha HS8 are unbelievable. I was thinking about Rokkits since I can't afford much above that range, but jesus... the Yamahas blew them out of the water. Definitely worth a listen. If you find a few grand in the street, pick up some Adams.

I don't know much about the 8's but my 5's are really nice man… I demo'd them in the store and they sounded much more full than the monitors in their specific price range like the Yamaha and Rokit 5's..

I would just suggest going and testing out the monitors at a store, that way you can have peace of mind.