90s track Id - Trippy House? .. Male Vocals "A New Day is Dawn" or similar
    Tech Mentor

Default 90s track Id - Trippy House? .. Male Vocals "A New Day is Dawn" or similar

Just a long shot here...

Trying to track down a likely mid-late 90s song .. a friend gave me an unkown mixtape at the time - think it had Dj Dan Zipper track on it and some other type stuff.. maybe trippy house/techno type stuff - back then kind of mix genre.

Anyway

trying to find a song all I remember is low/deep Male Vocals (to start the track maybe?)

"A New Day is Dawn"

or maybe

"A New Day has Come"

long shot yea..

thanks much..

Tech Mentor

http://www.discogs.com/Various-Futur.../release/63225

Viper - Titty Twister is your track?

Tech Mentor

Thanks for the reply mate.

But no, not the one.

The male vocals in the one I am thinking of are strong/heavy, dark, maybe a little evil sounding.. and more speech like, not singing.

Appreciate the link --

Tech Guru
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Tech Mentor

It was this....

Virtue - Feeling Good (one of 'The Remixes' LP tracks. - '99 I think)

It was in a mix, and there was other stuff going on .. but I definitely remember quite well 0:00 - 1:40 -- think the dj mixed out on different track for the vocals break at 1:44 - then back to the track at like 2:42 ...

I believe this track prob mixed to 4:00 then went on to something harder before the other vocal 'uplifter' .. believe there was male vocals either added or another track that was darker 'new day is dawn' and into heavier track..

Anyway happy to find this part.. intro is sweet

Sweetness.

I prefer the Huff & Herb version (I do believe those are Nina Simone vocals) as D-Kem posted.
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2