Set up for a B2B set..

Default Set up for a B2B set..

Hey guys & gals,

I'm very new to digital DJing and this may come off as a beginner question but i was wondering, my friend and i will be planning a b2b set. using separate laptops, him having 1 x1 mk2 and then myself having 1 x1 mk2, and a DJM-900. I was wondering how to set it up so we will be able to play on the same mixer but still be able to use our own laptops & midis. I can't seem to wrap my head around how i would plug everything together..

Thanks
    Eric

1 or 2 channels each on the mixer
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    Am I gonna need an audio interface tho? I get that I'll be using 1-2 channels but how would I input our laptops into the mixer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    I understand that much.. But how would I be able to input each laptop separately into one mixer.. Will I need an audio interface at all?

i understand that much of it, i'm just wondering how i would input 2 separate laptops with their own traktors into one mixer? will i need an audio interface on at least one of the laptops?