Traktor Crach 2.6.3

Default Traktor Crach 2.6.3

Hello everyone!I have traktor problem.I have install alla the drivers and i seat to play with my pc keybord and with mouse.All works perfwctly.Then i plug in my midi controller xone k2.Also all works perfectly.BUT today i plug in me xone k2 and nothing happens and when i close traktor this message show up :
    Do you know why?

Thanks!

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantinos View Post
    Hello everyone!I have traktor problem.I have install alla the drivers and i seat to play with my pc keybord and with mouse.All works perfwctly.Then i plug in my midi controller xone k2.Also all works perfectly.BUT today i plug in me xone k2 and nothing happens and when i close traktor this message show up :
    Do you know why?

Thanks!
    Curious - did you provide the crash log to NI technical support ?

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Curious - did you provide the crash log to NI technical support ?
    yES but no answer !!

"Nevermind NI, I'll just start a thread on DJTT and not provide any detailed computer information".

By the way, is that big "UNREGISTERED VERSION" warning in red supposed to be on the image behind the crashlog message?
    Last edited by jdownesbaird; 12-26-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    "Nevermind NI, I'll just start a thread on DJTT and not provide any detailed computer information".

By the way, is that big "UNREGISTERED VERSION" warning in red supposed to be on the image behind the crashlog message?
    Is from programm tha take the picture
    About my pc
    4 gb ram
    64-bit windows
    Intel(R) Core 2 duo cpu
    2.93 ghz!

Sorry, I was being a smartass; I assumed you were using a cracked version of Traktor when I saw the Unregistered Version warning. My mistake.

I got my pc ay factory settings and it's ok now!