Prevent Traktor from writing musical notation of any kind

Default Prevent Traktor from writing musical notation of any kind

Apologies, having trouble searching this. Is this possible? I use TSpotter to update from Beatport and check my own notations. Once traktor analyzes, it overwrites. I see the options to change what is written by Traktor, but I want to prevent any type of musical notation analysis 100% within Traktor.

Is this possible?

Many thanks.
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Tech Mentor

When you import to collection, select 'special' instead of 'all' then choose the criteria you want Traktor to analyse.

Thank you for the response. Would you mind elaborating? Where is this "special" option instead of "all"?

File management:
    - Import Music Folders at Startup DISABLED temporarily (quicker start for recent gig).
    - Analyze newly imported tracks DISABLED.
    - Analyze new tracks when loading into deck ENABLED.

Analyze options:
    Displayed in Traktor: Open Key
    Written to File Tags: Musical <-- It is this which I want disabled, all of them. I do not want Traktor to store any musical keys, period.
    Last edited by completej; 12-30-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Disable the option in the preferences to automatically analyze new tracks. Import The tracks into the collection, highlight them and when you choose to analyze them, choose the "special" option as mentioned above.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Hrm, I work with (or play directly from*) the iTunes playlists, so I don't edit them or anything in the collection. Perhaps this is why I don't see the 'Special' or 'All' options?

Thanks.

edit: words