VCI-100 and Trigger Finger for 4 decks
    Tech Wizard

Default VCI-100 and Trigger Finger for 4 decks

Hey everyone, this is my first post mostly because I just replaced my xponent with a vci-100 and because of that, came upon this site. I using Ean's custom mappings for my vci and 3 gigs in am loving it but would like to add my trigger finger to the mix to easily control decks C and D, especially with volume, eq's etc... I've looked a bit to see if anyone has a set-up like this to ask them directly but have come up short. i suck at searching forums for that stuff. anyways, if anyone has any suggestions, i'd love to hear.

thanks

are you after suggestions on how to map it? bit confused (and slow this morning)

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Tech Wizard

yeah i guess basically if mapping the trigger finger to control decks 3 and 4 would be more beneficial (convenient) than using the mappings ean did for the vci. no worries ive been up all night working so i can understand some cobwebs

depending on what you wanna do, but i can't see there being a down side to extra buttons for controlling c and d, if anything gives more functionality & convenience to traktor.

Give it a shot and see what you think

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud