HELP! searching for the perfect app

Default HELP! searching for the perfect app

so I just got the ipad and I'm actually kinda disappointed... But that is story for some other time. So anyway I'm trying to find an app that works with iTunes and I'm able to rate my tracks. I know the ipad music player does this but looking for something simpler. Any ideas.

Needs to work with iTunes. I use traktor dj but for some reason you can't rate music...

Thanks my people. Have a safe New Years!
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

I don't get it. can't you just use iTunes on your iPad.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tomii View Post
    I know the ipad music player does this but looking for something simpler.
    Isn't the iOS music player simple enough? Any other app is only going to be more complicated in terms of library management.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

The new iOS 7 is pretty damn horrible. Don't understand why the changed all the great things about their music player. Running through tracks in my library on the go was actually pretty simple. As for other apps... I have found quite a few that were almost perfect but couldn't rate my tracks.. Guess I just have to get used to people not thinking about did needs lol. And as for iTunes on the ipad I no I can get into the iTunes Store but actually accessing my iTunes library through my ipad?? Found an app for it .... Is that what your talking about?
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

Good job i appreciate your work.because I have same problem but you post solve my problem.

Tech Mentor

Originally Posted by tomii
    I use traktor dj but for some reason you can't rate music...

to rate and edit your tracks in traktor, make sure in traktorīs preferences "allow inline editing" is checked!

EDIT: sorry, forget about that, I didnīt understand that you use traktorīs iphone app..

MacBookPro 11,1 | i5 2,4GHz | 16 GB RAM | 256 GB SSD
    MacOSX 10.15.x | TraktorPro 3.x | VCI-100 SE FW 1.4 | VCI-400 SE (EGE)