Problems with Traktor pro 2. Need Help

Default Problems with Traktor pro 2. Need Help

So i just installed traktor 2, it came with my kontrol s2. The first time i open it after i have turned on my computer, it opens fine and runs as it should. However once i close it and then try to reopen it later, it displays an error message saying "could not initialize traktor. Probably another instance is running!" But when i open task manager nothing is running. I have tried re installing the program but still have the same issue. Any help is appreciated. Thankyou

You need to kill the traktor.exe process, even if the prgram does not appear to be running.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    You need to kill the traktor.exe process, even if the prgram does not appear to be running.
    +1

Tech Mentor

Traktor.log...

Not a problem, but just recently noticed it after installing traktor on my new computer. Always been there of course but never was aware of it. I didn't wanna start a new thread just for this small issue. My question is, do I need to keep it, or ok to delete it after each session? Not familiar with the log list, what is it for exactly?

If you installed from a CD you need to open service center and get the latest version of Traktor and S2 drivers.

Default I had the same problem with traktor 2 now it solved,

I had the same problem with tracktor2, this is how i solved it ; if you're usin win8/7 you can go on task manager then click on more detail, Go on processes u might see i quick and disable it down on "end task" the reopen your software and enjoy