Even Torq has warp markers now!

Default Even Torq has warp markers now!

That's Ableton, Itch and now Torq.
    I hope traktor are planning something very fast, maybe time to ditch it and move on.
    JOHN SHIMA | LIVE RADIO SHOW
    ALTERNATE SUNDAYS 8PM - 10PM (GMT)
    DETROIT TECHNO | DEEP HOUSE | BLEEPS | ACID
    www.future-music.co.uk

I heard something is coming at the Traktor forum but not soon.
    "I was caught so many times getting oral sex in the booth it was disgusting. I would tell the girls, "Bet you can't make me miss a beat"" (Francis Grasso)

Home
    Mixcloud

warp marker? is that like tempo change?
    Numark NS7 | Asus U81A - C2D 2.1ghz 4gb 320gb | Serato Itch | Traktor Pro | Homework Help

Default what's the use?

unless you've built your library on vinyl rips, why would that be a killer feature for you?

Not all music has a constant tempo! So yeah if you want to mix unsteady tracks and you don't know how to beatmix by ear and you are careful not to completely kill the feel of the track by warping it too much, you'd want this feature. I think NI will have to implement it to keep up with the opposition...
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by lethal_pizzle View Post
    Not all music has a constant tempo! So yeah if you want to mix unsteady tracks and you don't know how to beatmix by ear and you are careful not to completely kill the feel of the track by warping it too much, you'd want this feature. I think NI will have to implement it to keep up with the opposition...
    I know how to beatmatch by ear thank you, but some tracks just can't be done as they drift due to the old DiN sync methods of production.
    JOHN SHIMA | LIVE RADIO SHOW
    ALTERNATE SUNDAYS 8PM - 10PM (GMT)
    DETROIT TECHNO | DEEP HOUSE | BLEEPS | ACID
    www.future-music.co.uk

Tech Guru

it'd take a lot more than warp markers to make me consider jumping ship to *shudder* torq.

traktor beatmarkers and the occasional warp job in ableton is just fine and dandy for me. i hope it's not top priority for the developers of traktor because it's not exactly the most important feature imo.

Quote Originally Posted by shima records View Post
    I know how to beatmatch by ear thank you, but some tracks just can't be done as they drift due to the old DiN sync methods of production.
    Sorry mate - that kind of came out wrong! I was trying to say that although this feature is one I think NI will have to implement, I actually wish I had it on maybe 1% of my tracks tops (peoples mileage may vary). So although it is a nice cherry on top, it is not as vital or used as people think it is. That is just IMHO obviously.

What this DiN sync thing anyway - is it something to do with sample rates or midi clocks?
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by pepehouse View Post
    I heard something is coming at the Traktor forum but not soon.
    No one said that it wasn't coming soon, no one also said that is coming soon either Its the big unknown at the moment !

Id put money that NI is working on this though, given its popping up in the competitions products

I think its needed .... vinyl rips need it a hell of a lot if you want to be tight. If you just want to beat match then stick with turntables. I've moved to digital for all its added features and one of the main things that is a problem is not being able to beatgrid traks that drift or slightly change in tempo.
    M I S T E R M O L E Y M O L E
    part of the digital revolution