Usb cables out of stock
    Tech Mentor

Default Usb cables out of stock

How come something as simple as a USB cable is out of stock on the webstore?
    I know there are better than normal but I'm sure you guys here on DJTT are not making them yourself?

And things like the t-shirts etc, basic stuff out of stock is not good man!

I'm only moaning as I live in the UK and wanted to order a few things in one go like firmware kit, usb cables,t-shirt and overlay etc.

Default Re: Usb cables out of stock

maybe they're made on demand, or en route? I wouldn't call them a superstore so you have to understand small business principles. keeping things in stock that aren't in enough demand is a financial risk that could cost enough to make the store struggle.
    Last edited by djhipnotikk; 10-08-2009 at 05:05 PM.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

I aplogise for the lack of stock!
    We did not expect our stock to sell so fast, we have had some on order for almost two months now, and our supplier has been super slack in getting these to us.
    They are actually specially made for us so our supplier does not have stock, they have to be ordered, made, and shipped to the supplier and then to the DJTT headquaters.

Tech Mentor

Default stock

It's one of them things i supposeI'll get one when they come back in stock.

They genuinely are custom made to our precise specifications, not some found item in a catalog.

I don't think Ean imagined they'd sell so fast - I kinda pictured a big box of them sitting around while we slowly passed them out with the custom VCI units. Instead it looks like they solve a genuine problem for a bunch of people.

We should have more ideas like that!
    Last edited by Fatlimey; 10-09-2009 at 01:34 PM.

I know this seems kinda tacky, but how about LED usb cables to go along with the new white/green knobs and faders!
    Maybe even a multi-TT usb hub since I've been having a hard time finding a super small 4port multi TT hub i like.
    3x sl-1200s, Rane Empath, KP3, Ineko, Serato SL1, TS-Pro, RP10s sub, Event TR8 monitors, Xiosynth, Nano Pad & Kontrol, VCI-100 1.3 djtt, 3x M44g, DT-770, Rp-DJ1200, 13" MBP 4GB 2.26 128GB Corsair P128 Solid State Drive.