cdj 900nxs vs cdj 2000!

Default cdj 900nxs vs cdj 2000!

Hi guys,

I wanted to buy the cdj 2000 but now they is also the cdj 900 nexus, can someone advice me which one to buy?

thanks !!

Donnie

Tech Guru

I don't know but the prices arent that different in Australia $1800 vs $2100

Quote Originally Posted by ekwipt View Post
    I don't know but the prices arent that different in Australia $1800 vs $2100
    The prices in Holland are different, cdj 900 nxs is 1332 euro and the cdj 2000 nxs is 1832 euro. in usa $ that would be a difference of 700$

Tech Mentor

Do you want hotcue's? If you can go on without them there isn't really that much you'd be missing for the price-difference.

Are you a rekordbox user?

I purchased the 900 nxs a couple of days ago and the waveform display is absolutely amazing.

However, HID functionality is not (yet) there on the 900 NXS.

Tech Convert

Default what i did

I just had this discussion for about a week I decided on the 900s im good but im not pro. I have a traktor z2 that has hot ques so yea. that's the real diff as noted above and the display. if you want a top notch cdj and your not pro get the 900s or consider the denon 3900

Quote Originally Posted by koenraadvds View Post
    Are you a rekordbox user?

I purchased the 900 nxs a couple of days ago and the waveform display is absolutely amazing.

However, HID functionality is not (yet) there on the 900 NXS.
    Hi Koen, how is the browsing when you use an usb with mp3 files? I am not a recordbox user but in the future i might use it