Headphone adaptor for earbuds

Default Headphone adaptor for earbuds

Hi everybody. I am looking for a 1/4" Male to a 3.5mm Female adaptor so I can plug my earbuds into my S4. I've bought two so far and on one (HOSA GPM-103 3.5MM TRS TO 1/4" TRS ADAPTOR) the headphones didn't fit the plug and the required a threaded connection. I have a pair of sennheisers that I use currently but my new earbuds are more comfortable and actually sound better, I just need an adaptor that actually works. If anybody uses this an online link to where you bought the correct adaptor would be much appreciated!

Tech Guru

The Hosa GPM-103 looks fine for all kinds of 3.5mm headphones. Why doesn't it work for you?
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

I have 4 or 5 adapters like that, all different makes, and they all work with every set of headphones I have. OP, care to take a pic of your issue? Might make it a little easier for us to tell you what's wrong
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.