I'm back!

Thread: I'm back!

Default I'm back!

You know the day you realize that you haven't been around your favorite forum for like MONTHS!?! This day is today! So sorry guys for not being around since April or May I guess (I think I slowly stopped coming when I broke up with my ex...stupid relationships, it screwed up my online life LMAO). So I'm back, just wanted to say hi! And I'll be posting pictures of my newest setup when I finish it today! Got something big coming for you guys! Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    We could make love next to your DJM2000, you could caress the EQ knobs as I hit the effects button... It would be so perfect.
    DJM-2000 + X1 + A8 + MBP 13 (early 2013)
    Backup: S4 - S2 - CDJ-400s - T.62s

Schalenberg

Glad your back! Hope you didn't get rid of that djm 2000...

Tech Mentor

Welcome back!

I legally do not own the DJM2000 anymore BUT it is part of our group setup (that I'm about to post about tonight) at my ex-boyfriend's place. We are still on very good terms and we have an agreement that he won't sell it to anyone else but me in the future. The group setup is for our Jam nights that are actually starting tomorrow. 3 setups running side by side to have people doing a big tag team all night and try some new stuff. We've been working on getting this together for a few weeks and I'm really happy that it's finally starting!