TRAKTOR PRO 2.6.7 is now available...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Default TRAKTOR PRO 2.6.7 is now available...

TRAKTOR PRO 2.6.7 is now available for free download in the NI Service Center. This update fixes an issue that causes playlists to become corrupted after tracks have been relocated. Due to the nature of this issue, Metadata Sync with TRAKTOR DJ is deactivated until further notice.

While all TRAKTOR users should keep their software up to date to ensure the best possible user experience, we strongly recommend TRAKTOR PRO 2.6.6 users update to this version to avoid potential data loss.
    Still nothing regards to their mapping interface though.

Tech Mentor

So if we update, we lost meta data sync again? No way, NI, no way. I don't use playlists anyway.

This is just an early rushed "emergency" update to fix a playlist bug that devestated some people, but didn't affect most. It wasn't intended to contain any other additional features.

Tech Mentor

You can only get the bug if you use playlists? What about history? I put together a best of 2013 set recently and didn't like a few mixes. I went to record it again and it wouldn't load in the history section if the browser.

Tech Mentor

Did anybody else have cpu issues with 2.6.6? Since the upgrade, I'm getting latency pops and haven't changed anything else on my computer. With Traktor open and sitting idle, my cpu is bumping to like 45% at 15ms latency. It was never a problem before.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by b1sh0p View Post
    Did anybody else have cpu issues with 2.6.6? Since the upgrade, I'm getting latency pops and haven't changed anything else on my computer. With Traktor open and sitting idle, my cpu is bumping to like 45% at 15ms latency. It was never a problem before.
    Seconded.

Tech Mentor

I guess losing metadata again is less important than not having latency spikes. I'm hesitant to update because we had to wait 3 months to get metadata back after 2.6.4. It kills my workflow. I use TDJ for all my track prep.

I'm getting the dropouts and my CPU meter randomly surges to 100% and stays there for about a minute, then drops down to 40% like nothing ever happened. I've done all the performance tweaks listed on the ni site for windows 7 plus the performance script. I forget what that software is called, but it tells me that my USB 1.0 and 2.0 drivers are giving me issues. And that's after a fresh install with Traktor being the only software. All my drivers are up to date as well.
    Toshiba Satellite Windows 8.1, TSP2, Audio 10, Audio 2, 2x Technics 1200 MKII, Pioneer DJM-707, Midi Fighter Spectra, Kontrol X1, Behringer CMD PL-1

Tech Mentor

I'll probably just use 2.6.6 to analyze tracks and play off 2.6.5. I'm not upgrading until NI gets everything sorted.

thanks
    ill wait til (.7) and update to fix both problems at that point instead of coping with an error like this for Meta

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast