New to DEEP, where can I find tracks like these...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default New to DEEP, where can I find tracks like these...

Now I'm starting to play some Deep House, I wanted to know podcasts where the DJ plays tracks like these ones:

They are from Kittball Records, which I've investigated way too much. I need more resources, there must be more stuff in this style of music..

Thanks
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Go to BeatPort/Traxsource and check the Deep House charts. Find something you like. Check the label for other artists. See what others have purchased. Rinse and Rrpeat. Come on man - this is like one half of DJing: searching high and low for the sick tunes!

Tech Guru

hehehe i wanted killball to release more stuff, their shit is awesome
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Not just Deep House, check Nu Disco charts as well.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    Not just Deep House, check Nu Disco charts as well.
    yea just realised that, they can be preety similar in some cases

Yeah, the genre classification can be off quite a bit sometimes, Beatport especially. For that sound, don't shy away from their Tech House, Techno, Electronica, House, and Nu Disco charts, like Kwal mentioned.

Do a beatport/Youtube search on Dusky and follow every link from those pages...labels, people also bought, etc.

For styles similar to those you mentioned in particular, I'd stick with deep house and nu disco at beatport and traxsource. The other sub genres, while having some deepness, won't usually have things in that style.

Tech Guru

Thanks for the help guys

DI.FM

It's an internet radio, with so many different channels. Listen to it as often as possible, spot tracks you like (using Shazam for example or track lists) and then head to Beatport or Traxsource or whatever else and check the tracks out. And then go from there, see what Beatport recommends, check the other artists through labels, etc. Deep House is amazing. I'm happy you enjoy it!

Some other labels you mmay want to check (some are deeper than others)

Apparel Music
    Plastic City
    Deep 8
    Anjunadeep
    Lost My Dog
    Beachcoma

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast