BEHOLD! A backpack 4us! (Made by Vestax)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default BEHOLD! A backpack 4us! (Made by Vestax)

Brilliant!!! Looks good!
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

Tech Wizard

I see on an older post the Ean bumped into this bag long time ago. Oh well. I'm still gonna get it!

maybe im just stoopid, but i couldnt see a price...
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Tech Mentor

111.00 EUR

=

235.013 NZD for you Kaon
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats

I like the look of this even though I don't use a VCI 100. Can't find a U.S. seller though. Hmm.
    Steve Boyett
    Podcasts: Groovelectric | Podrunner | Podrunner: Intervals
    Traktor user

Tech Wizard

Upon further review, I still like what I believe is Ean's current bag (and several other VCI & controller users), the UDG Producer bag. The advantage that the Vestax bag has of course is the logo (makes you look official...especially VCI users) and the dedicated VCI sleeve. However, we may be able to talk the company (Zomo) into selling us theose VCI sleeves indivudually.

However, the UDG bag has a lot more practical advantages for a slightly better price. The Vestax bag is about $180 USD. Check the youtube posts on the UDG Producer bag. When I calmed down about the Vestax bag, the UDG Producer bag became the winner for me. I just have to figure out how to get the Vestax VCI sleeve. That I still want. I'm over the Vestax bag. Looks nice but over priced with less features than the UDG.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJLp View Post
    Upon further review, I still like what I believe is Ean's current bag (and several other VCI & controller users), the UDG Producer bag. The advantage that the Vestax bag has of course is the logo (makes you look official...especially VCI users) and the dedicated VCI sleeve. However, we may be able to talk the company (Zomo) into selling us theose VCI sleeves indivudually.

However, the UDG bag has a lot more practical advantages for a slightly better price. The Vestax bag is about $180 USD. Check the youtube posts on the UDG Producer bag. When I calmed down about the Vestax bag, the UDG Producer bag became the winner for me. I just have to figure out how to get the Vestax VCI sleeve. That I still want. I'm over the Vestax bag. Looks nice but over priced with less features than the UDG.

u can get a good resistance laptop case(sleeve) and go to any embroyed company and telll them to put vestax lol and i think is even cheeper
    Last edited by luigislaperig; 08-15-2008 at 11:24 AM. Reason: missspelling

I put my VCI-100 in a 15' dell laptop carrying bag. Whats really nice is it had padded sides (however the front and back dont give that much protection). Works for me on a budget, and its not like i do that many gigs

i wish there was an easier way to just cut foam and then make my own bag
    Dj Krilikz‡ -

Tech Mentor

buy a $25 laptop case and use that.
    spend money on music, cuz brand name gear doesnt get you gigs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast