Traktor S2- getting no sound from my headphones

Default Traktor S2- getting no sound from my headphones

I have a co worker who just purchased the S2 and Ive tried to help him with getting sound from the headphones, but we cant get nothing. Im sure this is a simple fix or something we have mapped wrong, but just need help figuring it out. Can anyone help? Thanks

Go to your audio settings and set your monitor to headphones. That's how I fixed mine at least. Hope it works

Quote Originally Posted by shawnyboy998 View Post
    Go to your audio settings and set your monitor to headphones. That's how I fixed mine at least. Hope it works
    Also you might want to play with the headphone volume knobs at the bottom right of your controller! Hope this helps!

https://facebook.com/onairwithalex

What kind of head phones, did you try them in another source to make sure its not your cans? Check all your hook ups to your set up first before you go through your internal software settings in my opinion. Usually its just some knob thats down or something that isn't hooked up properly.

Do you have the cue' button lit up & is it enabling it in the software when you do. The little headphone icon should light up under your mixer on your software.

Also on the face of your S2 where you plug your headphone jack in therse a volume knob and cue mix knob. Do the headphones have a volume on them? Is your headphone cable removable, I find if you have headphones that the cable can be removed alot of the time it is the connection from the cable to your headphones that is messed.

Use a solution cleaner on it if you find that is the issue & it will solve your problem for the most part.
    Last edited by atontheproton; 01-26-2014 at 08:34 AM.