Remix Deck Set is dead and gone, it would seem.
    Tech Guru

Default Remix Deck Set is dead and gone, it would seem.

There's been no activity on that site for a long time now, I'm guessing the owners stopped caring. Have any alternatives popped up? Any forums? The Remix decks are really lacking in that community spirit area!
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Tech Mentor

I've taken to making my own, and using some that are released for free. They take a while to make but at the same time kinda fun too.

Tech Mentor

yeah fuck what they release. who wants canned NI loops that everyone and their brother will use? no one lol. Grab maschine, make your own loops in maschine. drag to traktor. wala....custom remix sets.

Did someone say voila?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

Yeah, I haven't seen anything much new over there for some time.

I've created some really cool ones that I thought long and hard about uploading but decided not to. The reason being that they were all chock full of Vengeance loops, drops\melodies from other peoples songs, etc.

It wasn't just a fear over getting in any trouble over it (although there was some of that), I just felt like it would be way wrong throwing who knows how many hundreds of $$$ worth of copyrighted stuff on the internet for other people to download.

I don't know if that's the reason that a community of sharing end-user created sets never really took hold, if there's just a general lack of interest or what. I too had hoped for a lot more user-created sets with them too.

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Did someone say voila?
    I heard it too.

Tech Mentor

Oops *voila. My b

one of the reasons it's hard for a site to keep up with new sets is because everyone comes along and simply wants them to exist. but what about contributing to those sites? sometimes the members who we create them need the inspiration from hearing other deck sets.

would anyone like to contribute making remix deck sets. seriously, I am asking because I need people to make some for a website