Kontrol X1 MK2 BPM/pitch lever

Default Kontrol X1 MK2 BPM/pitch lever

Hi!
    I just got 2 Kontrol X1 MK2 II bought here, and I was fooling around trying to understand everything and checking how it works... but... I can't find anything to adjust the BPM :S
    So I'm wondering... do I need to use the Sync button to adjust the BPM to the main track?, or there's any way to change it manually?

Thanks in advance!
    (2) Kontrol F1 - Kontrol S2 - (2) Technichs SL1210 mk2 - Maschine Mikro MK2 - Akai APC 20 - Midi Fighter Spectra - RMX 1000 - (2) Rokkit 6 - Gemini DJX05 - Kontrol Z2 - (2) Kontrol X1 MK2

Tech Mentor

Hold down the sync button and turn the loop encoder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojaxx View Post
    Hold down the sync button and turn the loop encoder.
    Really, really thank you!
    (2) Kontrol F1 - Kontrol S2 - (2) Technichs SL1210 mk2 - Maschine Mikro MK2 - Akai APC 20 - Midi Fighter Spectra - RMX 1000 - (2) Rokkit 6 - Gemini DJX05 - Kontrol Z2 - (2) Kontrol X1 MK2

Tech Mentor

It's remarkably easy to miss that, even when you read the manual. I hadn't worked it out when I shot my X1 mk2 walkthrough video... Almost feel like I should go back and reshoot it, just to include that...

Quote Originally Posted by Mojaxx View Post
    It's remarkably easy to miss that, even when you read the manual. I hadn't worked it out when I shot my X1 mk2 walkthrough video... Almost feel like I should go back and reshoot it, just to include that...
    It will help a lot of users, and as you said, it's also easy to miss in the manual, because mostly of the people around don't pay attention on them :c