Mapping mania!!!

Default Mapping mania!!!

First the basics, I have a 2010 MBPro (Mavericks) with Traktor 2.6.2 (recent update)
    I got the QuNeo two years ago and did a basic template for 2 Deck Traktor playing.
    Then I got TouchOSC, and added the Mashy2 template. I moved the Quneo decks to C+D, and the Mashy for A+B as well as the effects section. There were some obvious conflicts when the two midi-maps started competing, but for the most part I was able to work it out and make it functional.
    Things I noticed were the loss of LEDs on the Quneo, and when I went into the Traktor controller map section, things got pretty convoluted pretty fast.
    My question is two fold- Is there an easily manageable way to let the two mappings work together without too much conflict? The second- I know there is a CoMA mode for QuNeo that supposedly gives me the ability to freely adapt the sensors, and change them to what suits me (ie- creating a headphone cue for all four decks). But again, I see LEDs on the Quneo going on and off when I press triggers in Mashy...??? More conflict.
    I've seen KMI's tutorials, and... well... Let's just say they aren't helpful.
    So any help pointing me in the right direction, maybe some links, etc. would be helpful.

THANK YOU
    Tim Flobug

Paging Doctor Ee. Doctor Stew Ee
    Pioneer XDJ-RX//Rekordbox & Ableton Push 1//Ableton 9 Suite
    15" MacBook Pro 2017//Quad Core i7 @ 3.1GHz//16GB RAM//1TB SSD//AMD 560 4GB GPU

you need to listen to all devices within a single mapper and make sure they don't send conflicting messages.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Why not just set the midi in out ports so they don't conflict?
    Unless you have to run them in all ports for some reason.

Also import one mapping with the big import button and the other under add device.

I thought he said he wanted them to communicate with each other. This is why Traktor needs the option to make modifiers global.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

If you're mapping both controllers in a single mapping device ensure that they don't operate in the same channel. Conflicts might appear since most of controllers are sharing MIDI control assignments (Note and CC).

If you're by other hand messing with two devices, follow VanGogo's advice and set correct in-port out-port for each controller mapping.