Timecode CDs : Cue on CDs looses inicial Attack - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Wizard

my tsp was doing the same when i had the beta test for 1.2. i don't know what i did but it started acting normal like it should, after messing around with it

Tech Wizard

OT, but is the filter in Duo the same as in Traktor Pro? I kind of hate it because it allways gets louder when using the high pass. It kind of sounds like its overdriving.

Is there a way to update from Traktor Scratch Duo to Traktor Pro? Maybe a 99€*online upgrade?

Tech Mentor

Hey, I can really say for DUO. If you have Pro, you can't run DUO So there is no way for me to check if you have these options.
    Just check Preferences, Mixer and choose the Ladder Filter.

Lemme know if this hepz

Z

Tech Mentor

Sorry to dig up this Post but I had to help a friend in need 2day, and was able to get back on this...

1 - Turn OFF KEY and CD MODE ... from all the tests we did it this totally nailed the prob!

Correct me if I'm wrong but Key in TRAKTOR is really hopeless ...

If Key is ON
    The sound goes totally off just as you press play - (on CDJ) - (after pressing cue (on CDJ) to get back to your errrrr... cue point) ... turn it off and works just fine!
    Also when you turn KEY ON you immediately notice that the sound becomes a little muffled..

With CD MODE ON and relative mode the strangest thing happend...
    Press play (on CDJ) .... let it play a little bit and the press cue (I'm using Vinyl Mode on the CDJ) so cd deck Stops (no timecode)... still deck on track moves slowly foward and doesn't stop!?!? WTF!??! if it's using timecode control and there is absolutly no sound (timecode or otherwise) coming out of the CDJ, then why does the track keep moving (mind you very slowly.. like 5 RPM or something)..??

In Absolute mode this does not happen though.

Traktor Scratch PRO 1.2.2 - Macbook Pro c2d 2.2 4GB RAM ...

Just giving people the heads UP ...

ALSO another tip (might sound stupid but as soon as I know it's the best fail safe way)...
    Before the gig ... plug your audio 8... shutdown, after the all process reboot with the AUDIO 8 Already plugged IN... check the audio 8 pannel for any errors..
    go about your gig!

Z

Tech Mentor

I'd be glad to hear any comments on this matter from any1 who had reported this problem 2.
    BTW ... I am using Auto BPM in the tempo settings (as I want pitch tracks manually with the CDJs but still have all EFXs beatsync'ed !).

Z

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12