Business card help
    Tech Wizard

Default Business card help

So I'm sitting here designing my business card and have run in to an issue. I do dj, sound and lighting for pretty much anything except weddings.

But i want to do lights and sound for a band, but i have no idea how to word it in a short phrase.

I only want to list 3 things to keep it short, so far i have this:

Parties
    Dances
    Live Sound And Lighting

I don"t know how to word it exactly and thought maybe some of you could help me out.

I'd suggest putting "events" instead of "dances or parties" its not only more professional but its less specific. Advertise your self as a DJ first and not a light and sound tech if thats what you want to get gigs for. I think bands would be more inclined to hire sound and lighting techs who are licensed so I'm unsure of the specific need there.
    Lenovo P580 || TSP2 || Traktor Z2 || 2x Audio-Technica AT-LP120 || Pioneer HDJ 1500 || Behringer B212D || http://www.mixcloud.com/Calzonetti/

Tech Wizard

Well i don't mean for real big bands, more so the small bands who don't have a good mixer, and sound and may not have lights at all. If i had all my own equipment for it i could make some easy money, especially if i only did sound for them. Would "special events" be the same as just "events"?

Quote Originally Posted by mwalz View Post
    I only want to list 3 things to keep it short, so far i have this:

Parties
    Dances
    Live Sound And Lighting
    DJ, sound & light for your events