Problems with Mixed In Key 6
    Tech Student

Default Problems with Mixed In Key 6

I just DL Mixed in Key 6 and Im having problems with the tags being written in iTunes and Traktor.
    The setting I'm using are in the pic attached.
    Is anyone els having these problems or is there something I'm doing wrong, Im following the vid Ean made on the subject.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tech Guru

I'm having problems too.

Seems like my anti-virus set all the computer's folders to "read only" and then MIK 6 can't write the tag.

The support guy told me he saw this problem before and there is a way of unchecking all the folders' option for "read only". But I am too lazy to google it.

I'm buying ~10 tracks at once, so It's not that annoying to write the tags manually.

What really matters for me is that MIK 6 has insane key analysis precision, and that is really what I need.
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag

Hi guys,

Is there any way I can get a trial version of mixed in key?
    DJ Kontrol S2 || Traktor 2.6 || MBP 15" 16G Retina || MACKIE MR5 MKII ||

Prod. PC Duo Core || 22" LG || Ableton Live 9 || AKAI MPK mini

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Manolo008 View Post
    Hi guys,

Is there any way I can get a trial version of mixed in key?
    No, but you can talk to them on their forum and ask them to analyse some tracks of yours, so you can "test" the software, but you will not own a copy or a demo.
    13" Macbook Air i7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD | Traktor 2.7.1 | Ableton Live 9 | DJM-900 Nexus | NI Audio 10 | A&H Xone:K2 | Oyaide USB & RCA | HDJ-2000 | Odyssey BRLDIGITAL Bag