paid for Traktor Pro upgrade online, but got nothing back...

Default paid for Traktor Pro upgrade online, but got nothing back...

As the title suggest, I paid for the Traktor Pro download upgrade online, and I kept getting an error message that my credit card wasn't working...

I went into the account for my credit card, and saw that I was at my limit, so I called my creditor to find out that Native Instruments had charged me...Except I got nothing back.

Does anyone know how I can proceed with this? I filed a ticket with their support, but this is a pain, and I don't want to wait anymore.

I was hoping someone on here might have a direct number or a direct solution instead of waiting.

Edit:
    ...Called my credit card company AGAIN (hate it when they don't give me a full and complete answer the first time), and they said that Native Instruments has to approve it on their end, before the transaction is completed. I guess that won't happen until Monday, so this really sucks.

I assume by that time, i'll receive an email or something like that containing a download link.
    Last edited by tokenasianguy; 10-10-2009 at 12:25 PM.

I think the upgrade shows up in your service center.
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

try calling the support # on the NI website, they might have tried to authorize ur CC, I work for a bank and I see this all the time.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

I'm on the phone with them right now, which sucks...Because it's long distance.

Depending on the option you chose, it will either be sent you via the boxset (you will not receive the Serial Key via Email) or they just send you the Serial Key via email.

Which did you choose?

I chose the Serial Key via mail and it was almost instant.

I understand you had card trouble.....so i could be totally off.
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Turns out Canadian customers encounter error messages, even though there's nothing wrong.

The stupid thing is that they took the money as some sort of "retainer", and it's going to take 2-3 days for me to get it back. So not only did I wait a week to scrape up enough money, but they took the money from my credit card, and I had to wait 2-3 days to find out what happened...And now I have to wait 2-3 days to get my credit back.

For any Canadian customers, they told me not to pay directly, but to use PayPal if I'm going to use my credit card.