I give up doing DJ
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I give up doing DJ

Hi DJ TECH TOOLS! this is my first blog that I'm making up with my little english language cause I speak spanish. Anyway I love doing DJ allot but I lost my inspiration because for right know Im a Bedroom dj and thats sucks for me: I've had tried everything to be a great DJ but I always fail and I give up and then feel frustrated what should I do with my DJ career? I want to do more than being at home playing DJ
    let me know if you understand what Im saying

Love music first, then DJing. If all you love is the idea of being a superstardj, you're going to burn out because there's a long road between the bedroom and the festivals.

keep practicing and record your sets. i used to get real frustrated but eventually i got a gig at a bar and now dj clubs regularly. keep going
    I'm a fan of all things art. Music, film, photography, acting, dancing. Expression is powerful.
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.soundcloud.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr

I'd say DJ because you love doing it. Crate of beers, a few mates and swapping tunes over a few hours is the tits.
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Quote Originally Posted by DubluW View Post
    I'd say DJ because you love doing it. Crate of beers, a few mates and swapping tunes over a few hours is the tits.
    Sometimes that's more fun then actually playing in clubs. It's the thing I love about DJing...

Tech Guru

Do it for the love of music and be patient. Make friends with the right people at the clubs or venues you want to play at and eventually you might get lucky.

Like Shredder and DubluW have said back yard BBQ's and some beers is good fun especially if you have a few mates that spin as well. I've had many a 12 hour marathon b2b mix on weekends nothing more fun imo!

Quote Originally Posted by shr3dder View Post
    Sometimes that's more fun then actually playing in clubs. It's the thing I love about DJing...
    Same here. The banter you have between each other and the battle to be next on the decks is good times!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Tech Mentor

Honestly, it's not how well you play. It's who you know and what you make.

This is an amazing first post.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

giving up on the first post?

If i get frustrated, i just do different things. like play the guitar or piano. makes some beats. at least, I don't get the feeling to give up. im still a bedroom dj and I play music for my wife. she's a huge fan.
    Pizza | Coke | Burger | Fries | Milkshake
    my RGAS story

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast