Why Can't I Post? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    Might wanna try to keep tick the "always keep me logged in" ticked when you log in, that way it should keep you signed in and this wont happen.
    Nope did that last night and everytime I close my browser it keeps logging me out too.
    2 x Techinics 1200 mkIIs, SL1, Pioneer DJM-500, Novation Dicer, Stanton 680 carts, Acer Aspire 1410 11" Netbook
    ----------------------------------------------------

http://twitter.com/djlokifl

Quote Originally Posted by EnGramiK View Post
    I found that using firefox or safari on a mac that if i open djtt in a new tab im no longer logged in... its quite annoying lol iv tried it on my macbook and the mac.
    I am not experiencing this on my MacBook Pro and using FF or Safari.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Id say its an issue with a plugin or something installed thats killing the cookies seeings how no one else is having the issue.

Id say its an issue with a plugin or something installed thats killing the cookies seeings how no one else is having the issue.
    Not entirely true i'm afraid. When using your basic IE 7 it doesn't seem to remember the cookie. Only had this problem recently. I suppose it is an IE update issue, since I didn't have this before this weekend. Let's just wait for another patch
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

We haven't messed around with any of the member login stuff so the only thing that leaves is that theres a bug in the current version of Vbul that we are running - which actually the latest version.

When did this issue start to rise its head up ? Has it always been this way, or is this a recent thing ? Having some sort of date range could help me to narrow down the issue and get it resolved

for me it was this weekend in IE. Then again, i only have IE on one computer, use firefox on the others. So it could be a bit before the weekend.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

Quote Originally Posted by Michielygil View Post
    for me it was this weekend in IE. Then again, i only have IE on one computer, use firefox on the others. So it could be a bit before the weekend.
    Nothing has changed in that time, the last significant modification that might possibly have changed anything was Live Topics and that was about a month ago.

When did this issue start to rise its head up ? Has it always been this way, or is this a recent thing ? Having some sort of date range could help me to narrow down the issue and get it resolved
    not having this problem myself, just opened the thread into another tab and navigated around the site, stayed signed in on both tabs the whole time.
    running firefox with latest update if that helps - doesn't keep cookies after close though, set it that way so always have to sign in to everything.

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

I am having login problems also. Home and at work both IE. I have to click back a page at the right point to be logged in.

Its been this way for atleast 3 days maybe more
    Last edited by kaleaf; 10-12-2009 at 07:56 PM.

Anyone else having this issue ?
    Still trying to work out why its happening to some people and not others

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast