Prehistoric Decks / Vinylsaurus?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Prehistoric Decks / Vinylsaurus?

Got this in my youtube comments...it gave me a chuckle.

of course I knew "where it ALL came from..."

y'all are welcome to reply to the guy's comment if ya want...I have a feeling if you say the word digital, he'd freak out??... :P ..it'd be pretty funny if it turned out to be a flame war .....puahahahahaha :P

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwWaK23qMow

(dont get me wrong, i got mad love for the vinyl era and the people that still rock wax.....but when 'purists' are on your case about going digital, it makes me wonder if they're just scared of the changing times and technology?!..)
    Last edited by Nicky_Laws; 08-14-2008 at 02:18 PM.

Guess what? I sorted him out:

PHuuSK (25 seconds ago) Show | Hide

Hey coopa, time to get you rearend out of the year 19flintstone and into the 21st century.

People progress, as do media played upon.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Ehhhemmm..It goes the other way around here too..Digital people freakin on the vinyl and even digital on digital slammin is going on. I'm not going to single out posts I've read here on DJTT, but ppl need to wake up from their little dream worlds and not be musical racists. Music is Music folks no matter how you play it, tap the buttons, scratch records, drop little metal balls in holes, or pull on ropes to make bells ring.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

lol formatists!
    almost as ignant as racists

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Damien View Post
    Ehhhemmm..It goes the other way around here too..Digital people freakin on the vinyl and even digital on digital slammin is going on. I'm not going to single out posts I've read here on DJTT, but ppl need to wake up from their little dream worlds and not be musical racists. Music is Music folks no matter how you play it, tap the buttons, scratch records, drop little metal balls in holes, or pull on ropes to make bells ring.
    well said sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.

Well seein' as 69coopa69s single favourite video is to a 10 min mix of hardstyle.... I wouldn't be too bothered with him...
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

Geeze.... give this man 10cc of DJTT stat !

I saw this the other day and although it focuses on Serato... It surely can be applied to DJ technology in general...

Just Blaze on DJ tech...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Damien View Post
    ... or pull on ropes to make bells ring.
    I hear Richie Hawtin has made a press release saying he's excited about the new rope-based system of DJing, and has moved his whole touring setup over to pulling on ropes. He especially likes the Vinyl adaptor that converts traditional vinyl-based control to pulling on ropes.
    Last edited by Fatlimey; 08-15-2008 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatlimey View Post
    I hear Richie Hawtin has made a press release saying he's excited about the new rope-based system of DJing, and has moved his whole touring setup over to pulling on ropes. He especially likes the Vinyl adaptor that converts traditional vinyl-based control to pulling on ropes.
    I like tieing 3 ropes together to a single rope, so when i pull the one rope it makes unusual noises, lots of fun also gives you a hand free to pull more ropes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast