New Deep Hous Track

Default New Deep House Track

Ok me and a friend have been working on the following would like your opinions it's Deep House going to be on a forthcoming EP we are putting together, hopefully going to be followed by a vocal version and possibly another Dub or Electro version not sure yet, let me know what you think anyways

fyi the last minute is going to be edited differently and it's not fully EQ'd yet
    Last edited by Ciar2001; 10-10-2009 at 01:32 PM.

Tech Student

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ciar2001 View Post
    Ok me and a friend have been working on the following would like your opinions it's Deep House going to be on a forthcoming EP we are putting together, hopefully going to be followed by a vocal version and possibly another Dub or Electro version not sure yet, let me know what you think anyways

fyi the last minute is going to be edited differently and it's not fully EQ'd yet
    Feels like it needs a bridge section. Just something different musically that would give it a little twist once vocals are added.
    Last edited by Mixit01; 10-10-2009 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixit01 View Post
    Feels like it needs a bridge section. Just something different musically that would give it a little twist once vocals are added.
    cool any ideas where abouts time wise as it's not fully finished yet, as for the vocals that's going to be a seperate track, we will be adding vocal snippets to this one though.

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by Ciar2001 View Post
    cool any ideas where abouts time wise as it's not fully finished yet, as for the vocals that's going to be a seperate track, we will be adding vocal snippets to this one though.
    Really need to hear the vocals to have a good idea where the bridge would naturally fall. Looking forward to the snippets add-on to the mix!