Upgrading from T3LE to TPro w/ new laptop ???
    Tech Wizard

Default Upgrading from T3LE to TPro w/ new laptop ???

I'll probably post this over on the NI mb, but I thought I'd ask over here as well. So I am currently running T3LE on an OLD Mac PowerBook G4 circa 2004/2005. I am in the market for a new laptop, and I'll prob end up getting a new MacBook Pro in another 2 months or so.

I am waiting to upgrade to TPro until I get the new laptop... Will I have issues doing this on a new laptop? I'm worried from a software licensing/registration perspective. Will I be able to load T3LE to my new laptop, then simply upgrade? Not sure if the key will be good on another computer. Or is there a way to upgrade to TPro on the new laptop without first installing T3LE?

Maybe I can call NI customer service and explain the situation? Has anyone had experience dealing with their customer service? I'm hoping this doesnt turn into a huge problem/headache.

any insight or advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

~MAF~
    [mike.frank]

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Dude you get 2 licenses with Traktor so your cool to install and Register LE on the new MBP and then do the upgrade to PRO. You could buy the Download version and have it up and running the same day.

http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...-pro/?page=217

Karlos

Tech Wizard

awesome! thanks for the info, dude.

Now... if i can just remember where I put my T3LE disc and license key... :-/
    [mike.frank]

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Dont worry about that , if you login to the NI Support Site (or register) you can view your serial number online.

Karlos