Traktor 2.6 Scrolling & Cue point inaccuracy issues

Default Traktor 2.6 Scrolling & Cue point inaccuracy issues

Hi there,

Ive been using a traktor setup for the past 6 months without any problems. Heres the setup.

Traktor 2.6.2
    VCI-100 Mk2
    Asus Latop - I3 2.2ghz
    4 Gb Ram
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Over the past week for some reason traktor is messing up with cue points and scrubbing through tracks. By this I mean, on a track that I have already determined a cue point, when I click it the marker goes just to the left of the cue point! This happens when im trying to drop a track in, hit play the track does ahead Im happy its in time so hit CUE again to bring it back but it goes off the actualy cue point.

Another thing that ive noticed is that simply scruibbing through a track to set a cue point doesnt work, ill go into the waveform window, drag with the mouse and the track flies around. if im near the intro it will just go bang back to the start.

Ive got a gig next week, if anyone can help me out id be very very grateful!

Other points to note - Ive run the DJ Tech Tools script.

Im using an external USB3 Hard drive to port my tunes about.... at first I thought this could be the problem. However traktor does this no matter the location of the file.

It also happens when using or not using my midi controller.

Anything ive left plesae comment and ill get back asap!

Quote Originally Posted by Adinkra View Post
    Hi there,

Ive been using a traktor setup for the past 6 months without any problems. Heres the setup.

Traktor 2.6.2
    VCI-100 Mk2
    Asus Latop - I3 2.2ghz
    4 Gb Ram
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Over the past week for some reason traktor is messing up with cue points and scrubbing through tracks. By this I mean, on a track that I have already determined a cue point, when I click it the marker goes just to the left of the cue point! This happens when im trying to drop a track in, hit play the track does ahead Im happy its in time so hit CUE again to bring it back but it goes off the actualy cue point.

Another thing that ive noticed is that simply scruibbing through a track to set a cue point doesnt work, ill go into the waveform window, drag with the mouse and the track flies around. if im near the intro it will just go bang back to the start.

Ive got a gig next week, if anyone can help me out id be very very grateful!

Other points to note - Ive run the DJ Tech Tools script.

Im using an external USB3 Hard drive to port my tunes about.... at first I thought this could be the problem. However traktor does this no matter the location of the file.

It also happens when using or not using my midi controller.

Anything ive left plesae comment and ill get back asap!

You have to disable quantize/snap; that, or set your beatgrids manually for the tracks that you have the cue point issue with.

*BumP*

Anyoen got any ideas about this??