Hi, I have been reading through some forums and they have helped me with almost every issue, but can't seem to get an answer for this one!

I recently purchased the a6 DVS system, so I am running the traktor audio 6 interface and timecode CDs. For the moment I am using numark ndx 400 (there poor but I have been using multiple controllers beforehand and am still saving for my pioneers) and have combined this with the x1 for cueing and effect control.

What keeps happening to me is I will be playing a track or having a mix, and one of the tracks will just jump to a random part? I can't see any reason as to why it is doing this! It makes it impossible to hold together a mix and is frustrating!

I thought it may be to do with my PC and latency, but my PC seems to cope fine with latency and after I optimised its performance the load dropped to a very stable level (barely even a quarter full) I'm running windows 8 and have followed all the steps to optimising it for traktor.

Is this happening because of a traktor preference? I am in relative mode, not absolute. It also seems to be randomly switching my master from deck a to b with no real reason why? Is that related at all?

I thought it may be the ndx 400's causing the problem, but I don't want to rock up to the club worrying if it will do the same on the pioneer CDJ's. does anyone know what this could be? I want to have confidence using the timecodes and know that they are not gonna randomly skip and jump through the track without warning!