Help ! Which control should I buy ?

Default Help ! Which control should I buy ?

Hi guys , I have one simple question : Which control should I buy for beatmaking ?
    Does it better Launchpad or Maschine Mikro ?
    I'm a beginner , so I don't know what controller is better for producing beats . What are the main difference between LP and Maschine ? Do you advice any other controllers ?
    Thank you
    Sorry for my bad English I'm from Italy.

launchpad i think is made for launching clips. it doesnt have velocity sensitive pads. well, if producing beats are your interest, go for the maschine.
    Pizza | Coke | Burger | Fries | Milkshake
    my RGAS story

Tech Mentor

Yep, sounds like Maschine is what you are looking for. Also have in mind, that the Maschine comes with the full software. The Launchpad doesnt. Anyways the Maschine doesnt come with a full DAW either. If you want the full DAW you need to buy Ableton and Push, but that's quite a big step up from a Launchpad. If you decide to go for Ablton later you can still use Maschine with it (both Software and Hardware).

Yeah you need a DAW to start.

More important than a launchpad or maschine.

Reaper is free but ableton or logic probably the best routes to go down. I use logic 9 and just have one of these

Check my sig for tunes i've made.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

yeah I have the maschine but I'm gonna research the akai now : )