What AudioInterface do you use? - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by The Progen View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation! I'll be getting one pretty soon then since I'm starting to use my VCI-100 more and more nowadays although it's still easier with the CDJs (especially higher end models).
    VCI+A2 is a great combo.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

the audio 2 is awesome now that you can run 2 decks through 1 channel! this way you don't need a 4 channel mixer to take advantage of the sample decks while mixing regularly
    2x Midi-Fighters, 1x Technics 1200MK2, Xone 2:02, Traktor Pro 2, Macbook Pro 13', Audio 2, circuit bent Gameboy, aaaaand some poopy Logitech speakerz.

Tech Convert

Hey, new here but been in the music scene for a little. So, I just spent at least a couple hours reading this thread and looking up different interfaces mentioned but most of the stuff talked about here are presonus, tracktor audio, and VCI stuff. There was very little talk about MOTU interfaces, which im most comfortable with and would love to talk about. I just got a MOTU audio express hybrid, (havent tested it yet cuz I didnt know windows xp wasn't compatible), Im upgrading to windows 7 too, just bought a $1000 PC laptop... done with old school xp. But anyways, the I/O are just the right amount for my setup and latency levels are tolorable, has anybody had experience with this interface or any other MOTU interface? I use USB as well.

Tech Mentor

I just got a MOTU Ultralite MK3 Hybrid about two weeks ago and I'm using it with Windows 7 and USB. It's great so far. Lots of ins and lots of outs. I'm using it for production, mainly.

NI Audio 10

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I just got a MOTU Ultralite MK3 Hybrid about two weeks ago and I'm using it with Windows 7 and USB. It's great so far. Lots of ins and lots of outs. I'm using it for production, mainly.
    Just production huh? Isn't the point of the "ultralite" small so you can bring it places?... But thats good to hear that it works great for you, what DAW do u use with it?... for DJing

Holy thread resurrect !!!!!!!!!! Personally I'm using the djm-t1 but I've used the audio 8 for years.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Kwal View Post
    NI Audio 10
    Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    Holy thread resurrect !!!!!!!!!! Personally I'm using the djm-t1 but I've used the audio 8 for years.
    advice on MOTU guys... specifically with the audio express hybrid. but anything MOTU will help

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by VR6 EDM View Post
    Just production huh? Isn't the point of the "ultralite" small so you can bring it places?... But thats good to hear that it works great for you, what DAW do u use with it?... for DJing
    Well, I've routed Traktor through it a few times, which works fine, but I've mostly been making music since I got it rather than playing tunes. Yeah, it's definitely portable but I mainly got it because I got a good deal on it (About 120 quid off the price because it was an ex demo model without the box - perfect aside from that,) and it's got plenty of in and outs, plus a MIDI I/O which seems to work absolutely fine. Mostly just jamming with my Machinedrum and Xoxbox, recently, and it sounds great through this card. Using it with Live 9 and Maschine too. I'm sure the portability will be great when I get around to playing out again, but that's quite far down my list of priorities just now.

I have a MAKIE ONYX BLACKJACK 2x2 BUS powered audio interface

Pros: Built like a tank, nice design, very good preamps
    Cons: This thing is SHIT in functionality the official windows driver for it that they said fix the previous issues didn't do jack they practically just changed the name of the driver because this thing is pretty damn shitty still. this thing will kill your audio monitors because of the sudden and random outburst of static sound.

Would I recommend it to a friend? fuck no.

Dont get this piece of shit hardware learn from my mistake save yourself!! But i did hear that the focusrite 2i2 is pretty good
    MBP 13"| TSP 2.6 | MPD 26 | MF Spectra | 2x Stanton ST150 | NI Kontrol z2

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011