With Controler for House music ONLY TRAKTOR SOFT
    Tech Convert

Default With Controler for House music ONLY TRAKTOR SOFT

Hi, i have a traktor s4 about year but its toy for me, plastic plastic plastic.... and no stand alone mixer .
    I bought pioneer ddjsx but i think its not for me great for serato no for traktor, more for RNB dj - black music ect.

I think about it Djm t1 (it have 2 channel and 2 virtual? ) and Traktor Z2 .with this mixer i want buy x1 for extra cue and great operation with loops.
    I go to clubs in other cityes (when small its was great)
    i want to have analog mixer but when computer is error i have extra exc. Mp3 player or cd player.

Maybe you have other idea? My dream setup is Pioneer DJM850 with 2x x1 but i dont have cash for this.

I play only house music

sorry for my english.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wooofer View Post
    Hi, i have a traktor s4 about year but its toy for me, plastic plastic plastic.... and no stand alone mixer .
    I bought pioneer ddjsx but i think its not for me great for serato no for traktor, more for RNB dj - black music ect.

I think about it Djm t1 (it have 2 channel and 2 virtual? ) and Traktor Z2 .with this mixer i want buy x1 for extra cue and great operation with loops.
    I go to clubs in other cityes (when small its was great)
    i want to have analog mixer but when computer is error i have extra exc. Mp3 player or cd player.

Maybe you have other idea? My dream setup is Pioneer DJM850 with 2x x1 but i dont have cash for this.

I play only house music

sorry for my english.

thanks

Schalenberg

"black music" LOL

i have a DDJ-SX that I use with Traktor and I play all genres of House with it (electro, progressive, even deep and tech) and love it...did you download the mapping on Pioneer's website?

http://pioneerdj.com/support/product...p=DDJ-SX&t=179

Tech Guru

An X1 is a pretty popular option for nerdy ass, SYNC reliant, house "DJ's" that don't have the ability to play anything other then some form of EDM (AKA consistent bpm range music) Stereotyping is kinda ignorant, huh?

Download the mapping for the DDJ-SX and save your money for your dream setup.
    2 x Technics 1210 MKII, Pioneer-DJM 900 Nexus, Traktor Scratch Pro, NI F1,
    Ableton Live 9.6 Suite, Ableton Push, Studio One 3, Moog Sub37, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Korg MS-20 Mini, Yamaha TG-77, TR-8, Rhodes MKI Stage, Wurlitzer 200a, couple pedals, couple amps, lots of software and a freakin iPad

I really really hope OP is trolling on this one.

What more functionality are you looking for then the ddj sx... LOL