Looking for a Pro DJ who can beat match well
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for a Pro DJ who can beat match well

Hello all, I'm not a DJ by any means. However I am looking for someone who can make me an awesome mix using a list of music I have ranging from disco to current rap, rock,po etc. I have the list of music just need a pro to mix it and send me a mp3 recoding of it. I'm willing to pay what it's worth for your time and expertise to do this, if you feel you can do this and are interested please contact me by email cory@pro-techsigns.com. I need this for march 15th if possible.

Tech Mentor

Sounds like a challenge.
    Traktor Z2, Numark TTX1,Ableton Live 9/Push,Roland TR8,Eurorack modular
    Techno/Experimental

why dont you at least post a tracklist so we can get the feel for the variety of music you want to mix, than we can tell you how hard or easy it will be.

Tech Guru

Hello all, I'm not an electrician by any means. However I am looking for someone who can wire up an entire house using a list of electrical components I have ranging from fuseboxes to current LED fixtures, cable harnesses, dimmer switches etc. I have the list of components just need a pro to fit it and let me keep the final result of it. I'm willing to pay what it's worth for your time and expertise to do this, if you feel you can do this and are interested please contact me by email lazybastard@hotmail.com. I need this for march 15th if possible.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Hmu with a tracklist via pm and I'll see if I can put one together for you for free since it is illegal to solicit, redistribute, and resell music.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Guru

So doing a mix for money is illegal and bad, but cracking software instead of buying a $300 interface is ok?
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Tech Wizard

how does cracking software get around buying hardware?

Tech Mentor

How could anybody possibly complain about this? Dude is asking you to play music for money. That's the fucking point! The internet, man.

He's referring to my registry hac.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Definitely up for.

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Have a large glass of water and a wank. Problem solved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast