Anybody wanna go in on Maschine MK 2 + Komplete 9 Bundle with me

Default Anybody wanna go in on Maschine MK 2 + Komplete 9 Bundle with me

Anybody wanna go in on Maschine MK 2 + Komplete 9 Bundle with me?
    https://store.djtechtools.com/maschi...plete-9-bundle

I want to snag Komplete 9 but have no need for Maschine so I'm wondering if anybody would like to split the Maschine MK 2 + Komplete 9 deal with me. I'd pay $320 and you'd pay $380 so I'd save $180 on Komplete and you'd save $220 on Maschine. I imagine one person would pay and have the bundle shipped to them and then ship the other person's component to them in exchange for the other's person's share of the payment. Or, if DJTT is down - unlikely - we could brake up the payment and shipping from the get-go.

Any takers? The deal ends Monday morning so time is of the essence.

Note: I didn't post this in Buy/Sell because I am unable to start a thread there.

Tech Guru

Hey dancindude. The Komplete 9 that's included in this particular version is the crossgrade version. It requires the Maschine license to activate the Komplete 9 crossgrade license.

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Hey dancindude. The Komplete 9 that's included in this particular version is the crossgrade version. It requires the Maschine license to activate the Komplete 9 crossgrade license.
    Are you sure? It doesn't mention that on the page and the non-discount cost would be 998$ not 1098$. I'm I missing something?

Haha, same here. I want Komplete but don't need Maschine. Wish they would do a sale on Komplete.

Tech Guru

There have been 50% sales on both Komplete 8 and 9 over the past couple of years.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

I would LOVE to pay $380 for a new Maschine but it seems like a lot of logistics...

Quote Originally Posted by William Gibson View Post
    I would LOVE to pay $380 for a new Maschine but it seems like a lot of logistics...
    Logistics, and it's probably (as others have mentioned) a cross-grade version of Komplete which only lets you utilize Komplete if you have a Maschine registered to the same account.