- Ice Cold Orbit under platter LED & Technics 1200 fuses -

Default - Ice Cold Orbit under platter LED & Technics 1200 fuses -

Hi all....

This is in no way a complaint. The seller is a stand up guy & immediately responded to my concern. There are plenty of great reviews on the kits.
    I'm just curious to know anyone installed the LED under platter kit & had the turntables fuse blow.

I'm pretty experienced in soldering and electronic repair. The install is simple and straight forward.
    It's pretty hard to find these fuses (smaller of the 2) & the seller quickly sent some out to me.

My decks are 1210 m5g's.....never modded. Are a few years old and never had a fuse blow or ever had any issues. I only installed 1 kit & went into a panic when the all the lights blinked & the deck went dead.
    The next day I purchased some fuses from Radio Shack (same MA but 250 volts). The deck quickly came on & so did the under platter LED but after multiple power on & offs.....the fuse blew again. (I'm thinking due to the wrong type of fuse)

Just inquiring if anyone experienced the same situation. Seems like it's an isolated incident.
    I've seen so many people with under platter LEDS (not sure which company) & I'm curious if there can possibly be damage done to my deck if I kept the kit installed after long term use (if a fuse with higher amps or volts was used).

Also, does anyone have a place to purchase these particular fuses?
    I've searched online to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Strange! I don't have any advice to give you fuse wise but I do know quite a few people that use Tonys orbit kits with no issues. Good luck man!

Very strange....
    Thanks man.

I'll try to install the 2nd kit once I get the back up fuses. Wouldn't want to be out both decks until then.

Default Same Just happened to me

any follow up?