Show Report: Excision.....How far can music get?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    Well you shouldn't call anyone out unless you know what ur talking about lmao..

150db is as loud as a rock concert, so considering this is bass music and the damaging sounds of the ear are in the higher frequency and electronic music is mostly bass music...

http://www.gcaudio.com/resources/howtos/loudness.html

PK bass is pretty intense eh bro? A lot of the festivals over here have been rocking them for awhile, Im not really proud to say it but excision, downlink and datsik are from my town.. But also stickybuds and jpod so you win some you lose some.
    Did you read the link you posted?
    Fixing stuff that isn't broken.

150,000 RMS, not only could i not hear, but my whole body was sore like someone had been beating me up. That PK bass is pretty massive.

And keep in mind.....it was NOT a big venue, it was not a stadium it was an old baptist church from the 60's converted into a concert venue, so it was loud and up close!!!

Tech Mentor

Well you could always go louder:

white people are so f'ing stupid....

Quote Originally Posted by DISaS73R View Post
    According to your link, a rock concert is 115dB, not 150. Also, it says that >140dB is dangerous even with hearing protection.
    Quote Originally Posted by safefire View Post
    Did you read the link you posted?
    I feel you're the guys on Facebook that post things like the hovr board video thinking they're real or the wunderground articles haha.

The first picture is a general loudness of everything lmao, how about read the rest of the link.

Quote Originally Posted by 031999 View Post
    150,000 RMS, not only could i not hear, but my whole body was sore like someone had been beating me up. That PK bass is pretty massive.

And keep in mind.....it was NOT a big venue, it was not a stadium it was an old baptist church from the 60's converted into a concert venue, so it was loud and up close!!!

PK is the tits man, so nice for bush parties and festivals. Seems to throw the bass much farther then most subs, Gnome sayin!
    Last edited by AllDay; 03-15-2014 at 08:31 AM.

Well, the 'threshold of pain' is on average btwn 125-135dB, so that would make 150dB between 6 and 16 times as loud as most people can bear. That's pretty loud - the loudness of a gunshot right next to your head.
    Last edited by lethal_pizzle; 03-15-2014 at 11:38 AM.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123