it's been a couple years since i havent come to techtools

Default it's been a couple years since i havent come to techtools

Hey!
    It's actually been a couple of years that i haven't visited djtechtools... looks likes things really took off! I just found my VCI-100 special edition under a pile of books and I realized that It would be cool to have some fun on traktor. But as I said, it’s been a couple of years... so i kinda lost all my tsi files & all & all...
    Sooo, I was wondering if anyone is still using this machine?! And if so, does anyone has the same layout as me? I don't know exactly when this tsi was published by djtechtools, but I think it has been a while and there are some new layouts (I mean new old ones). So, where am I getting here, honestly I'm having a hard time explaining: so I'm going to be blunt=> what I need is someone who has the same layout as in the image below and a FW 1.4. And to send me that file. And tell me which version of traktor I have to get to use that tsi file. Haha, I'm sorry if I sound bossy, but I didn't find another way to put it.
    Please, I would really appreciate to get some help from the older users of this site! I hope everybody hasn't moved on to bigger better controllers... Yeah I aint got no money
    VCI-100_SE_Overlay .jpg

CHEERS

Check out this sub forum, should be able to find all the info you need with a little digging. vci100 is still a beast in my eyes. I have the VCI400ege now but still miss the ol 100 every once and awhile. dat arcade action... http://forum.djtechtools.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

hey,
    thanks for the link, i'll check it out! It's good to hear that not everybody has moved on to other controlers! To help my search, would you happen to know the version of the layout I enclosed in my first post? It would save me alot of time in my search